MPSS Ecom Private Limited owns the trademark “Bazaar Durgapur.” Incorporated as per the Companies Act, 2013, Bazaar Durgapur’s domains mentioned below are owned, operated, and managed by MPSS Ecom Private Limited.
Bazaar Durgapur’s Registered Address
Flat No. 6, 3rd Floor,
215A/6V, NSC Bose Road
Bazaar Durgapur’s Registered Contact/Helpline Number
The terms “Visitor (s),” “User (s),” and “You” refer to anyone visiting, accessing, and browsing through and or using Bazaar Durgapur’s Application at any given point in time.
Anyone who is “Incompetent to Contract” as per the Indian Contract Act 1872, such as un-discharged insolvents and minors, are not eligible to access or use the Bazaar Durgapur Application.
End consumers who intend to purchase products for self-consumption are eligible to make purchases. However, retailers, wholesalers, institutions, or any other business users are not eligible to use the Bazaar Durgapur Application to make purchases.
Bazaar Durgapur holds the sole discretion without any liability whatsoever to refuse or terminate anyone’s registration on the Bazaar Durgapur Application. It also reserves all rights to disallow access or use of the Bazaar Durgapur Application on any or all the following grounds.
- If it is discovered through any means that a user/visitor does not confirm the eligibility criteria
- If Bazaar Durgapur has a reason to believe that a user/visitor has violated or not met the eligibility criteria. (This can be discovered through various methods, including usage pattern evaluation)
Bazaar Durgapur inter alia uses predetermined criteria based technology and or an advanced algorithm to determine user compliance with usage eligibility criteria. A user’s/visitor’s usage may be blocked or restricted because of overlapping with such predetermined criteria or algorithms. In such a case, if you are a genuine Bazar Durgapur user, please get in touch with us for assistance.
The services of this Application are only available at selected geographies in India and are subject to certain restrictions with respect to working days and business hours. All transactions that are made through the Bazaar Durgapur application shall be subject to a delivery charge where the conditions associated with the minimum order size are not met. The user shall be informed about any delivery charges levied at the check out stage of the transaction on the Application.
Account and Registration Mandates
In order to place an order on Bazaar Durgapur Application, it is mandatory for users to register and log in. All accounts and registration details must be kept up to date to facilitate efficient communications associated with purchases from the Bazaar Durgapur Application. By agreeing to the User agreement, the users/visitors agree to receive transactional and promotional communication and newsletters from Baazar Durgapur and its partners. Users can contact Bazaar Durgapur’s support team and place a request to opt-out from such communications and newsletters if they don’t want to receive such communications and newsletters.
During the registration process, Bazaar Durgapur Application shall collect personally identifiable information about the user, including but not limited to the following.
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Other contact details
License and Access
Bazaar Durgapur provides its users with limited sub-license access to Bazaar Durgapur Application and make personal use of the Application. However. It does not grant any permission to download (except page caching) anything or modify the platform in any way without express prior written consent from Bazaar Durgapur authorities. The limited sublicense will not allow the following.
- Any derivative use of Bazaar Durgapur Application
- Any use or collection of product descriptions, product listings, or product prices
- Any commercial use or resale of the Bazaar Durgapur Application or its contents
- Any use of robots, data mining or similar data extraction tools
Copying, selling, reselling, reproducing, duplication, visiting, or any exploitation of the Bazaar Durgapur Application or some part of the Bazaar Durgapur Application for any commercial use is prohibited without the express prior written consent of Bazaar Durgapur concerning authorities.
Users/visitors cannot frame or use framing methods to enclose any logo, trademark, or other proprietary information including text, images, form, or page layout of the Company, Bazaar Durgapur Application, and or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Bazaar Durgapur and all associated concerning authorities.
Users/visitors are not permitted to make use of one or more Meta Tags or one or another form of “hidden text” using Bazaar Durgapur’s trademarks or name without the express prior written consent of the concerning authorities.
Any user/visitor is not allowed to try and gain any unauthorized access to any segment or feature of the Bazaar Durgapur Application or some other related networks, servers, or computers connected to the Application. They have also prohibited from gaining any unauthorized access to any of the services offered via the Bazaar Durgapur Application by illegitimate means such as password mining and hacking.
Users hereby agree not to host, upload, display, modify, transmit. update, publish or share any information that
- Is harmful to minors in any way
- Belongs to another person
- The user does not have any right to
- Is grossly obscene, defamatory, blasphemous, harassing, harmful, pornographic, libelous, paedophilic, hateful, disparaging, invasive of another’s privacy, ethnically objectionable, is related to or encourages money laundering, gambling, or is unlawful in one way or another
- Is a violation of any law for the time being in force
- Infringes any trademark, patent, copyright, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- Communicates any information that is grossly menacing or offensive in nature
- Misleads or deceives the addressee about the origin of such messages
- Impersonates another person
- Comprises any software viruses, any other programs or files or computer codes designed to destroy, limit or interrupt the functionality of one or more computer resources
- Threatens the security, integrity, unity, sovereignty, or defense of India
- Threatens public order, or friendly relations between India and foreign states
- Prevents investigation of any offense
- Causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense
- Is insulting to any nation
- known to be false or misleading in any way
Any unauthorized use of Bazaar Durgapur shall lead to automatic termination of the sub-license approved by the concerned authorities.
Bazaar Durgapur strives to ensure that all the prices of products offered for sale are correct and true. However, the prices of some products may not be accurate or current because of underlining typographical errors and technical issues. In such cases, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Bazaar Durgapur reserves all the rights to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the prices of the products displayed at the time of ordering the products on the Bazaar Durgapur application are the prices charged at delivery provided that products offered on sale in the Application are not sold at a price that is higher than the Maximum Retail Price (MRP)
Minimum Order Value and Order Limit
- All users are permitted to place 2 live orders
- Live orders mean orders that are yet to be delivered.
- All users are not allowed to place the 3rd order if 2 orders are still live.
- Each internal order is also considered as an order
- On Bazaar Durgapur Application, there is no such thing as minimum order value. However, for all orders within a certain order value limit, delivery charges are applicable. For orders above the specified limit, the delivery charges are not applicable and waived off. Users can learn more about the same during the check out process on the Bazaar Durgapur App.
Coupons and Promo Codes
Bazaar Durgapur, at its discretion, shall offer users promotional coupons or codes entitling them to encash the value of such codes and coupons against the purchases made in the Bazaar Durgapur Application. Unless there is anything particularly mentioned on the code or coupon, a promotional coupon or code will:
- Expire at 12:00 AM (issuance date included) from the issuance date endorsed thereon.
- Have a maximum discount value of INR 100.00 only.
The refer and earn clause of this User Agreement states that when a referral is made, only if the referred party makes purchases that meet or exceed the minimum purchase amount of 500 on the Bazaar Durgapur App, the referring party receives a discount coupon valued at a maximum of INR 100.00 only.
If a consumer decides to use any promotional coupons or codes to make a purchase on Bazaar Durgapur, then the “Cash on Delivery” mode of payment shall not be available for making a payment towards that order.
Bazaar Durgapur is Live with UPI
The National Payments Corporation of India has developed the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), which is a real-time instant payment system for the purpose of facilitating inter-bank transactions. The Reserve bank of India (RBI) regulates the UPI and ensures the instant transfer of funds from one bank to another on a mobile-based platform. Please make a note of the following.
- UPI shall appear at the Payment Options Page as a separate tab on your android application.
- UPI is developed for Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for transferring funds.
- Once a user clicks on the UPI option, it will scan your device, detect and display the UPI apps already installed and running on the user’s phone along with other available UPI Apps supported on Bazaar Durgapur.
- The user can select any of these apps to make payment and complete the order transaction.
- If any refund has been availed against any transaction, it shall be reflected in the user’s account within 5 to 7 working days of refund initiation.
GST Effect on Delivery
India, as a nation, welcomes the “One Nation, One Tax” initiative effective from 1st July 2017. Bazaar Durgapur also welcomes this change and has made all its processes entirely compliant with all GST norms. Bazaar Durgapur guarantees the lowest prices on all products and efficient order fulfillment attuned to all GST guidelines. Here are the changes that you can expect from Bazaar Durgapur’s end.
The Government of India has exempted some goods from GST. Customers shall receive invoices for such products separately. This means that the customer’s order shall have 3 components. They are the following.
- At the time of delivery, field executives shall hand over to customers a delivery statement that contains a list of all items ordered.
- The customer checks all items ordered on the Delivery Statement.
- Tax Invoice indicating all taxed items shall also be provided for the customer’s reference.
Users can cancel any previously placed order, provided that the order has not entered the “Enroute Stage.” For all permitted cancellations, Bazaar Durgapur shall make refund payments, if any, for the order canceled within 48 to 72 hours or placing an order cancellation request. No cancellations can be made on the Bazaar Durgapur App. For requesting cancellation, users are required to reach out to Bazaar Durgapur’s support team through its registered email or registered customer service contact number.
Orders may be canceled by Bazaar Durgapur on the following grounds.
- If it is suspected that a customer has undertaken a transaction that violates or is not in confirmation with this User Agreement
- If it is suspected that a customer has conducted a fraudulent transaction
- If the product ordered is unavailable
- Any reason that is not in the control of the Bazaar Durgapur’s authorities, such as logistic difficulties associated with deliveries.
Any cancellations made by Bazaar Durgapur other than the ones associated with fraudulent transactions and non-confirmation with the User Agreement, Bazaar Durgapur shall refund any such payment made by the customer for the relevant order within 72 hours.
In order to levy precautions and ensure product specification accuracy, if Bazaar Durgapur detects inaccuracy in any product details displayed on its Application as a result of typographical issues and technical issues, the user shall be notified as soon as such an error is detected. In such an event, Bazaar Durgapur reserves all rights to cancel the relevant order and grant the user/customer credit or coupon for the value of the canceled product. Users can use these credits or coupons against any subsequent purchases made in the Bazaar Durgapur Application.
Bazaar Durgapur maintains a comprehensive list of all non-complying users and all fraudulent transactions. It reserves all rights to refuse/deny any such users access to Bazaar Durgapur Application. It also holds the right to cancel any orders placed by such users in the future.
Returns and Refunds
Lowest prices guarantee is not valid on items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images which says delivered in 5-7 days). If a user wishes to return a product, it is recommended that the product is returned in its original packaging. In such a scenario, consumers must ensure that the product to be returned must be unwashed and unused, and all tags are kept intact. The customer cannot return a partial order/ open package at the doorstep. All the products that are marked “Non-returnable” on the Bazaar Durgapur App do not support returns. While making purchases on the Application, it is advised to check the same.
If a customer is unavailable at the time of delivery to check the quality of the delivered products, the customer can raise a formal complaint within 24 to 48 hours of such delivery. Also, if a product is not delivered during the stipulated time of delivery, the customer can raise a complaint within 48 hours of the stipulated delivery time.
If customers wish to give feedback to the merchants to help improve product quality and services, it is mandatory for the customers to share relevant images of the items that the customers are dissatisfied with. Bazaar Durgapur shall undertake the product return and grant credit/coupon that approximately equals the value of the returned product. Customers can use this credit/coupon against a subsequent purchase on Bazaar Durgapur Application.
Customers can request a replacement or refund within 7 days of delivery for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images) provided all original packaging and tags are intact in case of quality issues. Customers are requested to check whether the product seal is intact before accepting the order to avoid apparent and obvious damage related complaints post-delivery. After a period of 7 days from delivery, no returns shall be accepted for any products, and customers are advised to get in touch with our customer service executives/brand/manufacturers for any concerns related to returns and refunds with the original Invoice given at the time of delivery from Bazaar Durgapur. The refund will be initiated to the customer once their reverse pickup order has been marked as delivered post returning it to the delivery executive
Please note that some items that are listed on Bazaar Durgapur Application may or may not carry a seller warranty. In case a product does not carry a seller warranty, then Bazaar Durgapur’s policies shall be applicable.
Refunds, if any, are made to the same issuing bank via which products were purchased on Bazaar Durgapur’s Application. For all cash on delivery orders, users have the option to receive a refund through credit in any bank account through NEFT (for this option, the users are required to share their bank details) or as Bazaar Durgapur Cash in Bazaar Durgapur Wallet.
For payments made through electronic modes of payment such as credit card, debit card wallet, and net banking, refunds shall be made using the payment mode used to make a purchase.
All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
User Confirm and Agree to Below Mentioned Terms
In the event of a product, delivery delayed or returned from the given delivery destination as a result of any mistake made from the user end (such as misleading information, wrong address, wrong name, etc.), any additional cost that Bazaar Durgapur incurs with respect to product redelivery shall be born by the users.
Bazaar Durgapur shall not hold any responsibility for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery for a cause beyond its reasonable control.
All users agree to utilize Bank Bazaar Application for only lawful purposes. All users fully comply will all applicable regulations and laws while accessing and using and or making transactions at the Application.
Users agree to provide true and correct information wherever any information has been requested from the user. Bazaar Durgapur fully holds the right to validate and confirm any such inputted information and all other user details given by the users at any given point in time.
At any instance, if it is found that the information given by the user is inaccurate, false (fully or partially), Bazaar Durgapur holds the full authority to reject the registration, cancel any/all orders, and prohibit such users from accessing, utilizing its services and all other associated, affiliated services in the near future without having to give any prior notice no matter what and without any liability.
All users agree to access/use/transact on Bazaar Durgapur at their own risk, and they are using their best judgment before making any transaction via the Application.
All users acknowledge having reviewed and checked the product descriptions and specifications carefully before placing an order. Once a user places an order on the Bazaar Durgapur Application, he/she agrees and is bound by all sale conditions included in the item’s description without any exception.
- Bazaar Durgapur makes the best efforts in order to showcase the correct color, shape, appearance, and size of available products. However, the actual shape, color, appearance, and size may vary from the depictions on your computer screens or mobile phones.
- Bazaar Durgapur does not represent or warranty with respect to the products made available on the Bazaar Durgapur Application.
- Bazaar Durgapur does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of the product and is not responsible for any damages or any delays on account of products that are back-ordered, unavailable, and out of stock.
Feedback, Reviews, and Submissions
- All feedback, suggestions, comments, ideas and reviews, and other submissions offered, submitted, or disclosed on the Bazaar Durgapur Application or otherwise offered, submitted, or disclosed in association with the use of Bazaar Durgapur Application individually and collectively remain the Bazaar Durgapur’s property. Such offers, submissions, and disclosures of any comments will comprise assignment to Bazaar Durgapur of all worldwide interests, titles, and rights in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the comments. Hence, Bazaar Durgapur exclusively owns all such interests, titles, and rights of the comments and cannot be limited in any way to use the same commercially or otherwise.
- Bazaar Durgapur is fully entitled to modify, disclose, reproduce, use and or create derivative works from any comments and display, distribute or publish any comments submitted for any purpose whatsoever without any restriction and without having to compensate any user in any way.
- Bazaar Durgapur is under no obligation for the following
- Responding to any comments
- Paying compensation for any comments
- Maintain any comments in confidence.
- All users agree that any comment submitted will not cause injury to any entity or person.
- All users agree that no comments submitted by the user on the Bazaar Durgapur Application shall be or contain any libelous or otherwise obscene, abusive, threatening, or unlawful content or material or political campaigning, chain letters, software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mails, or any form of spam.
- Bazaar Durgapur reserves all rights (however, it does not assume any obligation) to remove, edit, or monitor any comments submitted on Bazaar Durgapur Application.
- All users agree to grant Bazaar Durgapur the right to use any or all names that the users submit in association with any comments. All users agree to not impersonate any entity or person, use a false email address, or mislead about the origin of any comments submitted.
- All users agree to remain responsible for all content of all comments made by them and to indemnify Bazaar Durgapur and all its affiliates against loss, claims, and liabilities resulting from any comments submitted.
- Any reliance placed on the comments available on Bazaar Durgapur’s Application shall be at the user’s own risk and expense.
Copyright & Trademark
Bazaar Durgapur, its suppliers, and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all programs, text, processes, products, images, technology, content, and other materials that appear on the Bazaar Durgapur Application. Access to or use of the Application does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Bazaar Durgapur’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Application are owned by or licensed to Bazaar Durgapur. Any use of the Application or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company.
Users are not allowed to distribute, modify, or re-post anything on the Bazaar Durgapur Application for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Bazar Durgapur, its partners, its affiliates, or its service providers/suppliers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained in the Application. Access to or use of the Application does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo, or mark in any manner.
Wholesale Trading Terms
Users fully agree and consciously acknowledge all terms and conditions laid out in Bazaar Durgapur Application, including all conditions contained herein and all conditions of supply and wholesale trade. All terms and conditions are applicable to every single order placed by the users in the Bazaar Durgapur App except when a separate written instrument is executed otherwise with respect to a specific order.
All users understand that using the Bazaar Durgapur Application or any services offered on Bazaar Durgapur Application, they may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be indecent, objectionable, offensive, which may or may not is identified as the same. All users agree to use the Bazaar Durgapur Application and any of its services at their own risk and to the fullest extent permitted under the laws and regulations for the time being in force. Bazaar Durgapur and all its affiliates shall not be responsible and cannot be held liable for any content that may be deemed indecent, objectionable, and offensive to the user.
All users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bazaar Durgapur, its directors, employees, directors, agents, officers, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, defamation, claims of libel, loss of service by other subscribers, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability of Bazaar Durgapur, if any is established and or ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall not extend in any event beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made with respect to the order against which such liability has been raised and established.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, all users agree and acknowledge that Bazaar Durgapur shall not be held liable under any circumstances whether in tort or in the contract for any consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages or losses, including on the grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
This User Agreement is effective in full force unless it is terminated either by the user or by Bazaar Durgapur. Users may terminate this User Agreement at any given point of time as per your discretion provided that you discontinue any further use of Bazaar Durgapur Application. Bazaar Durgapur can terminate this agreement at any point in time without any prior notice and deny the respective user access to the Application.
Bazaar Durgapur’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel the user’s obligation to pay for the product(s) already ordered from the Application or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement before the termination date.
Governing and Jurisdiction
Bazaar Durgapur’s User Agreement has been constructed and is governed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
In the event of any difference or dispute, whether in the form of interpretation or otherwise with respect to any terms hereof, can be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by Bazaar Durgapur’s concerned authorities. Such an arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on the parties.
The arbitration will be undertaken in absolute accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as replaced or amended from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Kolkata, and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
The courts of Kolkata, West Bengal, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding with respect to this User Agreement.
MPSS Ecom Private Limited
Address – RA-50 SSB SARANI. BIDHANNAGAR 713212 DURGAPUR
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bazaar Durgapur” is a trademark of MPSS Ecom Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Flat no 6, 3rd floor 215A/6V, NSC Bose Road Kolkata-700 047 West Bengal, India (Company).
Please do not hesitate to contact us at our Customer Care helpline:
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
The Marketplace is a platform for domestic consumers to transact with third party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer products for sale through the Marketplace. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Marketplace as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically be notified in writing.
The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Marketplace.
Services on this website are available to only selected geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third party sellers.
Transactions through this website may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the website.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The site is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria-based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Marketplace or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Marketplace or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Marketplace or any portion of the Marketplace may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Marketplace or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Marketplace, or any other systems or networks connected to the Marketplace or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Marketplace, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- Harms minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonates another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
Order Limit and Minimum Order Value
- Customers are allowed to place 2 live orders.
- A customer is prohibited from placing his 3rd order if his first 2 orders are still live.
- Live order stands to all those orders that are yet not delivered.
- Internal orders are also counted as an order.
- There is no minimum order value with Bazaar Durgapur. However, we have a certain order value limit under which all orders are applicable for delivery charges. For orders above the specified limit, the delivery charges are waived off. You can learn about the charges on our app or site at the time of checkout.
Coupons and Promo Codes
From time to time, the Company may, at its discretion, offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the Marketplace. Unless specifically stated on the code or coupon, a promotional code or coupon shall:
- Expire at 12:00 AM (inclusive of the issuance date) from the date of issuance endorsed thereon;
- Have a maximum discount or cashback value of INR 50.00 only.
At the time of using promotional codes and coupons for purchase on the Marketplace, the payment mode “cash on delivery” shall not be available for making payments towards the order.
Bazaar Durgapur Cashback
These terms and conditions relating to eligibility for Cashback shall be in addition to and not in substitution of or derogation to the terms and conditions governing the use/access of Marketplace.
- A user shall be entitled to cashback on a specific purchase/order as indicated at the time of checkout of the final order on the Marketplace.
- No Cashback shall be available for orders which are cancelled. Any Cashback offered may be recovered by the Company, without notice to the user, in such cases. Any Cashback offered for orders for which a refund claim is made, whether in part or in full, shall be adjusted to remove Cashback attributable to the extent of the order refunded. This condition shall apply strictly and notwithstanding the display of cashback on any specific item(s) listed on the Application as an item specific cashback.
- Cashback offers cannot be clubbed with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person.
- The Company reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend / amend/cancel the Cashback offers, and the terms applicable thereto.
- Cashback will expire after a minimum duration of 60 days from the last order unless specified or added through a separate campaign, which can be subject to the shorter expiry time.
- Users shall not hold the Company or its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges, and expenses which a user claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of any purchase made through the Application, whether with or without Cashback.
- The Company does not in any manner endorse or support or promote, in any specific manner, the purchase of products or undertaking of transactions inter alia which are subject to Cashbacks.
Bazaar Durgapur is live with UPI
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant real-time payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform.
- UPI is built over the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for transferring funds.
- UPI would appear as a separate tab on the Payment Options page on your android application.
- Once you click on the UPI option, it would scan your device to find out the UPI apps on your phone.
- You can choose one of the apps to pay for the order and complete the transaction
Refund against the transaction (if any) would be reflected in your respective account within 5-7 working days post-initiation
Orders Delivered Directly by our Manufacturer-Partners: delivered within 5-7 days or next-day delivery, basis catalog
- Lowest prices guarantee is not valid on items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images which says delivered in 5-7 days).
- You may request a refund/replacement within 7 days of delivery, for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images) with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e. not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage related complaints post-delivery.
- Further, it is clarified that for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images), no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with the original invoice given at the time of delivery from our Manufacturer-partners.
- The customer cannot return a partial order/ open package at the doorstep (Doorstep return policy is not applicable to this case).
- The refund will be initiated to the customer once their reverse pickup order has been marked as delivered post returning it to the delivery executive.
- DS Return Policy: In case you desire to return a product, kindly keep the product in its original packaging. Also, the product should not be used and washed and should have all the tags intact.
- The information on the non-returnable products is mentioned in the product info/description section on the website. Products that do not qualify for a return shall be marked “Non-returnable”.
GST Effect on Our Delivery
- As our nation welcomes the ‘One Nation, One Tax’’ initiative, effective from July 1st, 2017, we, at Bazaar Durgapur, also welcome this change by making our processes fully compliant with GST.
- We guarantee you that we still will get you the lowest prices on all your items. Moreover, your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines.
- What are the changes you can expect at our end?
Since the government has exempted certain goods from GST, you will receive invoices for them separately. Which means that your order will now be broken down into 3 components:
- At the delivery, our field executive will hand over a delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered.
- A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
- A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from Bazaar Durgapur. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline: +91 9641897887
As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the “Enroute” stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will refund payments, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the Marketplace may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third party seller and in such an event you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in the future.
Returns & Refunds
Return Policy: If you feel like returning a product, it is recommended to keep the product in its original packaging. Also, make sure that the product remains unused and unwashed and the tags are kept intact.
The products that does not support returns will be marked “Non-returnable” on the product details page on the website or app. Kindly check for the same before purchase.
In case you are not available at delivery to check the quality of the product(s), you may raise a complaint within 24-48 hours of delivery. Similarly, in case any product is not delivered at the time of delivery, you may raise a complaint within 48 hours of delivery.
To pass feedback to the merchants to improve the services, it is mandatory to share the images of the items which you were dissatisfied with. Subject to acceptance from the third-party seller of the product, the Company may take the returned product back and grant credit/coupon in lieu of the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
You may request for a refund/replacement within 7 days of delivery, for Electronics and Cookware products with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e. not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage related complaints post-delivery.
Further, it is clarified that for electronic and cookware products, no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with original invoice given at the time of delivery from Bazaar Durgapur.
Please note: Few items listed may or may not carry a seller warranty to which Bazaar Durgapur will support basis return policy.
Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund as Bazaar Durgapur Cash in the Bazaar Durgapur wallet or the refund can be credited in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).
For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
You Agree and Confirm
That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the Marketplace.
You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering any transaction through the Marketplace.
Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will refund the payment of the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company make best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Marketplace or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Marketplace or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Marketplace (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Marketplace from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
Copyright & Trademark
- The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Marketplace are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Marketplace or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Marketplace for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
Wholesale Trading Terms
- You acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions set out on the Marketplace (including as contained herein – (Conditions-of-Supply and Wholesale Trade) are the terms and conditions applicable to any order placed by you on the App, unless a separate written instrument is executed in relation to a specified order to prevail over these Conditions of Contract
- You understand that by using the Marketplace or any services provided on the Marketplace, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Marketplace and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Marketplace. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Marketplace.
- The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Marketplace or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Governing & Jurisdiction
- The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
- Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such an arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Kolkata, West Bengal, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
MPSS Ecom Private Limited
Address – RA-50 SSB SARANI. BIDHANNAGAR 713212 DURGAPUR
Email address: email@example.com